Natural Science Research, Vol. 10, No.2, April 2007___________________________________________68-77
3.7. The action of biological microwave and its field guide can be used in agriculture. The application of it in directional breeding of plants and animals may save much time and labour. In medicine, it can be used to regulate physiological function, improve constitution, enhance physical strength and take effect of anti-aging, disease resistance and health protection. In addition, it can also be used for reducing obesity and cosmetics. Rich experience have been collected in the experimental study of several decades the biological microwave and the field guide effect and the information brought about by BEM field are, after all, new things, which still need more deepened researches. Once it is applied widely in either agriculture or medicine tremendous economic benefit and social influence can be produced (The end)
1) Jiang kanzheng: The method to change organism's heredity's and the device to transmit biological information. Soviet Union Patent No. 18286651981
2) Jiang kanzheng: The device to transmit natural infoimation nutrition to a biological object "Biotron Tsyan-2" Russian Patent No.2090613 1995 Tszyan kanchzhen: Device "Biotron Tszyan-2" for transmitting a natural infoimation supply to a biological object Geneva International Patent No.Wo 96/41872 1996
3) Jiang kanzheng: The method to rejuvenate organism Russian Patent No. 2750808 1991
4) Jiang kanzhen: Experiments with Auras (Bioelectromagnetic Fields) Nexus new times magazine (V.S.A.& Canadian edition) 1995 Vol.3 No.l p.39—42,68
5) Jiang kanzhen: Bioultrahigh frequency connection A collection of articles on non-tradition aspects of natural science No.l, 1992 Tomsk, Siberian Scientific Research Centre of Momalous Environmental Phenomena Khabarovsk
6) N.I.Semchenko:Theshapeofcucumber,thetasteofamelonW«M'jpeper "TOZ" 14.11.1987Khabarovsk
7) Zheng Qian, Jiang Kanzhen, Fan Shuduo et al: The anti-senility effect of the young plant's biotic field on the aged mice (in Chinese withEnglish abstract) Journal ofChina Medical University Vol.23, No.6, Dec. 1994
8) Wang Yong Yan Some experience about measuring the biological age of human wilh the optical accomodometer and spirometer (thermostat rotary type) Journal of Chinese Gerontologic society 1997 17 (2) 60-63
9) Jiang Kanzheng, Zheng Qian, Tang Binghuan: The rejuvenation application of bioelectromagnetic field and its detection Proceedings in the 3* conference of Modem Biophysical Technique, held by the Chinese Society for Biophysics Oct.2000 Kunming
10) Xia Zhongdi Zheng Qian, Chen Shuzhen, Shu Mingxin, Wu Guojun: Investigation of the effects of biotic field of plant seedling on human body Bulletin of Hunan medical university 2000 Vol.25 No.2 P. 151-153
1. Name: Jiang kanzheng. J. V., Nationality: Russian, Gender M. Bom on Feb.501.1933 in China Liaoning provence, The head of Jiang's Institute at Khabarovsk Russia. Graduated from China Medical University in 1959, Emigrated into Soviet Union in 1971, Academician of Academy of International energy informative sciences (Moscow) 1995, Academician of Academy of medical technical sciences 1998, Ph.D. of medical sciences 1998.
2. Name: Zheng Qian, Nationality: P.R of China, Gender: M. Bom on March. 1924,1 Professor of dept of Physiology, China Medical Univercity. Graduated from China Medical University in 1951.
3. Name: Tang Binghuan, Nationality: P.R of China, Gender: M. Bom on May.l925,iSenior engineer of Liaoning Medical Equipment Institute. Graduated from ChinaMedical University in 1949.
usnsr. org 77